welcome to Rowanbrae Cottage
You are assured of a warm welcome at Rowanbrae Cottage, Garelochhead, where Margaret will offer you tea/coffee on arrival.
The house, which offers comfortable accommodation in a courtyard setting is in the centre of the village overlooking the Gare Loch.
Rowanbrae Cottage is only 300 yards away from the local bus stop with a half hour service to and from Helensburgh. Also we are within 30 minutes from Loch Lomond where “Cruise Loch Lomond” runs regular cruises on the loch.
It is a short distance to the following:
- A Pub and Chinese and Indian Takeaways
- Coffee Shop
- Local shops including Post Office
- Bus to Helensburgh where you can catch a train to Glasgow or Edinburgh
- West Highland Line Train Station with trains to Oban and Fort William
- Clyde Submarine Base at Faslane
- Helensburgh, home to Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s Hill House
- Loch Lomond and Trossach National Park
- 3 Lochs Way walking route from Balloch to Inveruglas
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Rowanbrae Cottage via telephone – 01436 810184 or via Email: email@example.com