Welcome to Rowanbrae Cottage Bed And Breakfast
You are assured of a warm welcome at Rowanbrae Cottage, Garelochhead, where Margaret will offer you tea/coffee on arrival.
The house, which offers comfortable accommodation in a courtyard setting is in the centre of the village overlooking the Gare Loch.
It is a short distance to the following:
- Pub with meals
- Chinese and Indian Takeaway
- Coffee Shop
- Local shops including Post Office
- West Highland Line Train Station with trains to Oban and Fort William
- Bus to Helensburgh where you can catch a train to Glasgow or Edinburgh
- Clyde Submarine Base at Faslane
- Helensburgh, home to Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s Hill House
- Loch Lomond and Trossach National Park
- 3 Lochs Way walking route from Balloch to Inveruglas